Create 3D Scenes
1 Create a New Scene
Click File -> New File, select 3D Scene and name the file as "Testscene". -> click New ：
2 Import Scene Resources
In the following sample, we use the resources in the red box. You can choose alternaive resources to build a scene following the steps shown below.
3 Arrange Scene Resources
- Drag and drop "changing.c3b" from Scene folder to scene. Select it and set its properties.
- Drag and drop "dragon.c3b" from dragon folder to scene. Select it and customize its properties.
- Drag and drop "knight.c3b" and "mage.c3b" to scene. Select them and set their properties respectively, and you can see the following scene.
- Create a camera, and set its basic properties as following.
- A draft scene can be viewed with camera as the following picture shows.
- Publish this scene file to cocos project, and a simple game such as Hero VS. Monster can be achieved by adding code control.