TalkingData Game Analytic
TalkingData Game Analytics providescomprehensive real-time monitoring of metrics and in-depth analysis of player behavior, helping game deve
This is the C*+ Library of TalkingData Game Analytics for Cocos2D-X. By integrating this library, developers are enabled also use the TalkingData Game Analytics with native Cocos2D-X engine.
This library supports both iOS and Android platform. For Android, the library provides complete interface encapsulation for JNI calling Java; For iOS, the library encapsulates Objective-C with C*+ to provide unified standard C++ interface.
To install this library, you shall
1. Clone the code from github in the same directory with Cocos2D-X;
2. Or decompress the SDK downloaded to the same directory with Cocos2D-X.
- Library project is provided for both iOS and Android platform.
- For iOS, drag the library project into your working project, and then configure the framework, done.
- For Android, the library needs to be imported into the library configuration for Eclipse project, and correlate reference must be added in the file of Android.mk;
For detailed settings please refer to the Sample.
To start using TalkingData Game Analytics, you need to register your account at the official website (http://www.talkinggame.com) and acquire the App ID for your project.