We are migrating issue tracker of Cocos2d-x Project to Github, please create new issue there. Thanks.
Inside of EAGLView.mm there is a method named initWithCoder. That method does not set the static variable ‘view’ to self before exiting. This makes it impossible to declare an EAGLView inside of an XIB and point cocos2d to render into that view. This is pretty important if you want to mix cocos2d with UIKit, since loading of the view calls initWithCoder and not initWithFrame.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:“5209decf03914c4b4180d59c647c43f7ee0afa44”.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Project changed from 7 to cocos2d-x
- Category set to 1
- Project changed from cocos2d-x to cpp
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
|Estimated time:||1.00 point|