We are migrating issue tracker of Cocos2d-x Project to Github, please create new issue there. Thanks.
I found that DrawNode can't replace the functions in DrawPrimitives. Reason:
Methods in DrawPrimitives used many types of glDrawArrays, such as GL_LINES, GL_POINTS, GL_LINE_LOOP, GL_LINE_STRIP and so on.
But methods in DrawNode only used type GL_TRIANGLES.
And I think there is a problem in the implementation of DrawNode:
Developers can't remove specific shapes.
So I think we should refactor the DrawNode first before deprecate DrawPrimitives.
- Target version changed from 3.0-rc0 to Candidate
As @zhangbin said, i put this issue to next version.
- Parent task deleted (
- Target version changed from Candidate to 3.0-rc1
- Target version changed from 3.0-rc1 to v3.1
- Assignee changed from email@example.com to zhangxm
- Assignee changed from zhangxm to dabingnn
- Target version changed from v3.1 to v3.2
- Target version changed from v3.2 to v3.3
- Assignee changed from dabingnn to huangsw
- Status changed from New to Closed