Apple has released iOS 6 and iphone 5, Cocosbuilder also released v2.1 beta2 to support bone animation. In order to support these new features, we are excited to announce that cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.3 is now releasing. This new version of engine fixes orientation problem on iOS 6, updates CCBReader to support Cocosbuilder v2.1 beta2.
- Update CCBReader to v2.1 beta2 to support bone animation.
- Add CCTableView to replace CCListView.
- Update CCControlExtension, you can refer to ControlExtensionTest for more detail information.
- Refactor lua binding, make interfaces more readable and fixed some bugs.
- Refactor java lib codes, make it more elegant. Now the java lib codes is a separate eclipse project, which is shared for all test cases. You should import it into eclipse and build it first.
- Can be rendered in correct orientation on iOS 6
- Add armv7s support to libcurl.a on iOS platform
For the full change log please refer to CHANGELOG.
Thanks to every contributor for the pull requests and/or helping us to find bugs.