written in C++ and OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0, run on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Bada, Marmalade, Windows, Linux and more
- cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.3.zip @ May.01, 2013
- cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2-hotfix.zip @ Apr.08, 2013
- cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2.zip @ Mar.20, 2013 - deprecated
- cocos2d-2.1beta3-x-2.1.1.zip @ Jan.28, 2013
- cocos2d-2.1beta3-x-2.1.0 @ Dec 05 2012
- update to cocos2d-iphone v2.1beta3, add marmalade support, add CocosDragon and WatermelonWithMe, accessing to files from APK is boosted
- cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4 @ Nov 02 2012
for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 version, using DirectX 11 rendering. So far it's in another repository, we will merge it with OpenGL ES 2.0 rendering branch sooner or later.
- cocos2d-html5-v2.1.1 @ Jan.28, 2013
- Cocos2d-html5-v2.1.0 @ Dec.4, 2012
- Cocos2d-html5-v2.1.0-min @ Dec.4, 2012
- Cocos2d-html5-v2.0.0 @ Aug.28, 2012
- Cocos2d-html5-v0.5.0-alpha2 @ Jun.18, 2012
written in C#, based upon Microsoft XNA 4, compatible with Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Android, iOS, PSM, WinRT, Win Desktop, and Linux.
- This code base is supported by Totally Evil Entertainment, MonoGame, and Mono.
- You must use MonoGame for non-Windows Phone 7 support.
- Has been demonstrated on Xbox 360 and Ouya Console.
Obsolete: written in C#, base on XNA rendering, for Windows Phone 7
- cocos2d-x-for-xna-0.1.0 @ Feb 17, 2012
- Considering Windows Phone 7 doesn't open C++ api and has no OpenGL ES support, so we ported cocos2d-x into C# and using their XNA renderer.
- Special thanks to OpenXLive.com, they have contributed lots of source code to this port.
More historical versions:¶
- Please visit http://code.google.com/p/cocos2d-x/downloads/list for more historical versions.