(Updated--2012.1.12)How to run HelloWorld and tests of cocos2d-x on bada¶
1. Download the latest cocos2dx from https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x¶
2. Build all projects with bada sdk 1.0.0 and sdk 2.0.2¶
2.1 Import projects¶
Click 'File'->'Import'->'bada'->'bada Application Project'->'Next'
Click 'Browse' button to select the root path of cocos2d-x, check the projects those ended with sdk1.0 and click finish! Now, all the bada 1.0 projects have been imported.
If you are using bada sdk 2.0, please check the projects those ended with 'sdk2.0'.
2.2 Check SDK root¶
The default sdk root is'C:\bada\1.0.0' and 'C:\bada\2.0.2'. If your sdk isn't installed in this path or your Language model isn't 'Wave_LP2', please right click every project and select 'Properties-> bada Build' to change 'SDK Root'.
2.3 build all projects, run HelloWorld and tests project¶
2.3.1 Modify 'cocos2dx_root' for all project¶
Right click 'Box2D' project -> 'New' -> 'Folder' ->'Advanced>>' -> Click 'Link to folder in the file system' -> Click 'Variables…' -> 'New..', add the 'cocos2dx_root' value to your cocos2d-x root path. Click 'OK' button, back to 'Select Path Variable' dialog, click 'OK' button again, then back to 'New Folder' dialog, do not click 'Finish', click 'Cancel' button instead. Now, all the projects have a 'cocos2dx_root' vaiable. Then select all projects, use F5 to refresh them. This is important, otherwise ide can't find source files when building.
- （Only Used in cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.10.0: Note: The method of modifying 'cocos2dx_root' in sdk 2.0 is just the same as sdk1.0. The difference is that you should edit 'cocos2dx_root' variable for all the projects in sdk2.0 bada IDE.）
- Updated: bada sdk 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 needn't set the variable 'cocos2dx_root'.
2.3.2 Build Projects¶By default, the project is built for 'Simulator-Debug', if you want to build project for your bada device, you should change the 'Build Configurations' for all the projects in the workspace. You can select all Projects by using 'shift' key, right click and select 'Build Configurations', 'Set Active'.
- Note: bada 1.0 sdk use Simulator, so there are 'Simulator-Debug', 'Target-Debug'and 'Target-Release'. But, bada 2.0 sdk use emulator, just have 'Target-Debug' and 'Target-Release'.
Click 'Project' menu, select 'Build All', some minutes later, all libraries and exe files have been generated. Now, you can try to run 'HelloWorld' and 'TestCocos2dx' project.
3. Build Wave M (bada2.0) libraries, run helloworld and tests¶
If you want to build libraries for bada 2.0 device, you should switch each project to HVGA modal, then put the attachment files (libc-newlib.so and libm-newlib.so) to 'C:\bada\2.0.2\Model\WaveHVGA\Target' folder. Now, build and run your project as above step!