About¶Cocos2d-x community focus on expending the platform adaptor of cocos2d gaming framework. Currently we've ported 3 branches:
- xna, in pure C#, focus on Windows Phone 7 and XNA rendering.
All branches above are released under MIT License.
We aspire to create a world-class open source project.
Programming languages vs. Platform arrived¶
|Mac OS X||d|
- C++ Programmers' Documentation Entry
- Lua Programmers' Documentation Entry
- Stable Version (Recommend)
- Cocos2d-x github repo:
- Cocos2d-html5 github repo:
Cocos2d-x, Cocos2d-html5 and Cocos2d-xna are provided to you free of charge. However, if you want to contribute to the project, here's a list of things you could do to help with the development
- If you find a bug!
- please kindly report the bug on our forum , post it on the correct subforum for your platform. Details on how to make the bug appear would be very helpful.
- If you fix a bug!
- please fork our repository on http://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/, and commit your fixed code
- or you can post your fix code on the forum, we will commit it to github
- I would like to add a port to another platform!
- Show cocos2d-x logo in your game
- We highly appreciated if you can show cocos2d-x logo in your splash screen or credit, get the logo image from Logo Resources of Cocos2d-x