About¶Cocos2d-x community focus on expending the platform adaptor of cocos2d gaming framework. Developers can choose different programming language to run games on different platforms. Each language is available on several platforms which shows below
- XNA port, in pure C#, focus on Windows Phone 7 and XNA rendering.
All branches above are released under MIT License.
We aspire to create a world-class open source project.
Programming languages vs. Platform Supported¶
"o" stands for: OK
"i" stands for: supported but inactive/un-merged/deprecated
|Mac OS X||i|
|Web Browsers||HTML5 ready browsers||o|
- C++ Programmers' Documentation Portal
- Lua Programmers' Documentation Portal
- Stable Version (Recommend)
- Cocos2d-x github repo:
- Cocos2d-html5 github repo:
Cocos2d-x, Cocos2d-html5 and Cocos2d-xna are provided to you free of charge. However, if you want to contribute to the project, here's a list of things you could do to help with the development
- If you find a bug!
- please kindly report the bug on our forum , post it on the correct subforum for your platform. Details on how to make the bug appear would be very helpful.
- If you fix a bug!
- please fork our repository on http://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/, and commit your fixed code
- or you can post your fix code on the forum, we will commit it to github
- I would like to add a port to another platform!
- Show cocos2d-x logo in your game
- We highly appreciated if you can show cocos2d-x logo in your splash screen or credit, get the logo image from Logo Resources of Cocos2d-x