- Registered on: 2011-10-12
- Last connection: 2011-11-20
- Posts: 21
Reported issues: 0
- 15:45 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Does it worth to use cocos2d-x?
- No, haven't seen any scaling under Linux, how do you do it?
- 04:25 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Does it worth to use cocos2d-x?
- You can't scale for iOS, so our game only has 480x800 sized graphics at the moment.
I can develop it on Linux and ...
- 19:36 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Anybody have crashed experience on Galaxy Note or S2？
- Have you been able to debug it in Eclipse?
Also, what should you do to get the libs debuggable in Eclipse?
- 10:06 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Does it worth to use cocos2d-x?
- I would say so. I started my app on AndEngine and was faced with too many engine problems. Also, the aim was to rewri...
- 14:59 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: cocos3d
- I was going to look into porting some basic stuff for something I may need, but it's not decided yet.
- 11:14 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Linux version cannot exit at all
- As well as the above code, we need the following to make sure the application exits under Linux:...
I'm wondering when something should be a property or when something should be synthesized. I thought a propert...
- 17:01 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Creating projects under Linux
- I know you can't have an xcode project in Linux. What I'm wanting to do is generate from a script an xcode project un...
- 05:48 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Creating projects under Linux
- No, I was asking how easy it would be to generate an xcode project under Linux using a shelle script and some templat...
- There is a bug in 2.6.2 version of glfw that stops the app from exiting cleanly, I have upgraded to 2.7.2 where the b...
Also available in: Atom