- Registered on: 2011-01-12
- Last connection: 2012-05-02
- Posts: 36
Reported issues: 0
- 10:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Cocos2d on Qt
- Is this Qt port dead. I do not see any commits here https://github.com/honghui/cocos2d-x/tree/QtPort for months. Wh...
- 05:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Qt port status
- Any plan to merge it back to master of the main branch?
- 07:43 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Qt port status
- Thanks. I am considering some desktop development. Can I get the code somewhere?
What is the status of the Qt port? Will it be merged to the master branch soon?
- 04:23 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Grid based effects on a child node (a small area of the screen)
Am I correct that grid based effects can only be apply to the whole scene? Is there a way to apply a grid bas...
- 03:36 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Ubuntu 64Bit
- I have re-examed the patch. I think it is quite safe to use int values there because those int values are the indexe...
- 07:47 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Ubuntu 64Bit
- I think Luke may have some important points. I thought that there is no pointer converted to int values. Only "inde...
- 00:54 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Ubuntu 64Bit
- I have also added 64 bit fmodex to the pull request. However, please note that fmodex is not free software, see www....
- 00:15 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Ubuntu 64Bit
- I believe libfreetype, libcurl, libxml2, libpng and libjpeg can be installed using apt-get. However, I don't know wh...
Also available in: Atom