- Registered on: 2011-11-19
- Last connection: 2012-12-19
- Posts: 11
Reported issues: 0
- Sometimes, usually after long play time my game had crashed. Only at release config.
After debugging i found a reaso...
- 07:10 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Skew problem
- A code from CCNode.h:
@/** The X skew angle of the node in degrees.
This angle describes the shear distortio...
- 05:34 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Skew problem
- Right, a skew making a square a parallelogram.
But when i make skew for x and y at one time for one value (45 degree...
I need skew a CCSprite for x and y, but when i do it, result looking strange.
For example, code:
- 13:24 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: libCurl duplicate symbol
- Hm. I'm usin -ObjC flag with Openfeint, but it works normal. With all_load flag i've 'ld' errors.
I've found a work...
- 14:08 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: libCurl duplicate symbol
- Unfortunately, this isn't a total solution. Some frameworks on ios requires using of "-all_load" flag, Openfeint for ...
- 12:59 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: libCurl duplicate symbol
- This bug us reproducing by adding "-all_load" flag into "Other Linker Flags" setting of executable target. Please, fi...
- 11:06 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: How to use socket in Android NDK?
- Or try to use boost::asio
- 11:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Problem with NDK-GDB !!
- I using ndk-gdb with ndkR6- work perfect without any patches, nut it wasn't worked at r5.
- 10:43 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: objc-c class NSMutableSet doesn't work
- Try to use "::NSMutableSet".
Also available in: Atom