- Registered on: 2011-12-14
- Last connection: 2013-05-02
- Posts: 227
Reported issues: 0
- Hey guys, just to let you guys know that our game "Zombie Hero" is made by cocos2d-x and is currently under developme...
- 06:01 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Unusual texture replaced
- I test profiling it, and there's no leaks or memory warning.
- This happes, please see the image below.
"Loading ..." is CCLabelTTF, and before the scene transitions into another,...
- 05:01 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: 3D model support
- I would agree with @herman, at least I would add Gameplay3D framework as another option.
I would say please stick ...
- 04:30 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: 3D model support
- I'm not against it but cocos2d as far as I know doesn't design to cope with 3d at the first go, so this will have a l...
- 04:14 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Properly deleting CCArray issues
- Calling release() won't dispose any objects immediately. It just decreases ref-count by one, and if ref-count is zero...
- 04:09 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: CCBlink doenst work
- Make sure you call blink() function once. It can be a problem if you keep calling it, it will look like things won't ...
- 11:08 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: POT or NPOT ?
- Okay, thank you Leszek.
- 08:07 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: POT or NPOT ?
- Hey thanks for reply. I agreed with you, and one point that I miss to mention about POT is scaling. Yes, that helps, ...
- I always think that POT is the better choice to work with as it will help computation & rendering efficient, and mip-...
Also available in: Atom