- Registered on: 2011-12-23
- Last connection: 2012-12-22
- Posts: 17
Reported issues: 0
- 12:20 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: Mouse Scroll Wheel support?
- Hao Wu wrote:
> Can you post your code so I can see what is missing from your code?
Sure thing man, here's a nar...
- Hey, I'm making a little puzzle game that I planned to use the scroll wheel on the mouse for some mechanics.
- 04:10 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: Sprite still active after deleted O_o
- Whoa whoa, easy! haha!
The gameplay is still in the works. If you youtube Tetris Attack you might get an idea where ...
- 03:40 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: Sprite still active after deleted O_o
- Hi Roger, thanks for the reply.
I'm assuming that you can see my code (the JS files) but if not, there you go: htt...
- Hey guys, I have an issue with sprites... I'm doing a little puzzle game that imitates the behaviour of Tetris Attack...
- 11:40 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: About writing XML files with Cocos2D
- Well, since I didn't have any answers to this issue, I had to dismiss any use of Cocos2Dx regarding XML files, and cr...
- I'm trying to incorporate Bluetooth functionality to my Cocos2Dx game, and so far I managed to call a non-static func...
- 13:22 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: CCFileUtils::getWriteablePath() doesn't return any data....
- I'm still stuck on this one...can't anybody help me? :(
- So I'm trying to create a file on the path that Cocos provides with the getWriteablePath() on the CCFileUtils class. ...
- So, I'm trying to store some data on a Cocos app, in this case a set of values on an XML file. I would create the fil...
Also available in: Atom