- Registered on: 2010-11-22
- Last connection: 2013-05-21
- Posts: 637
Reported issues: 356
- Please make a demo project and send it to me, I'll help you to find out what the problem is。
- Maybe gl.ReadPixel could do that job.
- Could you provide more information about the crash? A demo to reproduce it will be better.
- It's not supported now. You could do it in CPP, then bind it to JS.
- So does it work ok now?
- Fixed in the latest codes on github.
- 09:28 native Feature #2214 (New): Upgrading Spidermonkey to Firefox v21
- 03:59 native Bug #1644: Passing NULL parameter to ccdictionary_to_jsval will cause crash.
- fixed at https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/pull/2610. Thanks for your feedback.
Justin Zhang wrote:
> in jsbin...
- Please use new version of ndk.
- Thanks ,Fixed at https://github.com/cocos2d/cocos2d-x/pull/2605.
Also available in: Atom