- Registered on: 2012-02-29
- Last connection: 2013-05-22
- Posts: 154
- Location: Xiamen, Sydney
Reported issues: 0
- 05:34 html5 Bug #1940 (Closed): Box2d and chipmunk path error for single file mode
- Applied in changeset commit:809da4643b24d5513a8550c99bb22a8ae182c596.
- 03:59 html5 Bug #1940 (Resolved): Box2d and chipmunk path error for single file mode
- 02:33 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: My Game is not loading from a server but loads in the localhost.
- Some server like IIS, you need to manually assign mime types to plist, tmx, ccb etc
- 02:09 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: Reduce the size of layer
- sorry didn't get your intention.
Layer is an abstract thing, it is not visible, nor does it affects its children i...
- 02:04 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: Standard behaviour or bug for multi touch under IOS safari
- unfortunately, multi touch is a weak field for html5 :( :( browsers cannot track which touch are which
- 02:02 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: cocos2d html5 is awesome
- you are welcome! thanks for the compliment
- 1) -html5 is made by the same people as cocos2d-x, it is in sync with latest version of cocos2d-x and cocos2d-iphone,...
- AFAIK, physicsSprite.getBody should work, as long as you have previously setBody() on that physicsSprite.
- 07:56 html5 Bug #2095 (Closed): cc.LabelTTF multi line optimization in WebGL mode
- Applied in changeset commit:5f8be50d86350ccc9bf1f0ec090c32f1b1debaf4.
- 11:07 html5 Bug #2094 (Closed): cc.LabelTTF bug in canvas mode
- Applied in changeset commit:e37163a537052014379696ace63bdca7b5034033.
Also available in: Atom