- Registered on: 2012-03-05
- Last connection: 2013-05-23
- Posts: 76
Reported issues: 0
- 15:46 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Problems with Image Resolution Policy.
- Hi Ben,
I did set the design resolution size. My design resolution is 480X320. I have tried every resolution Policy,...
Recently i began work on porting a iOS app to Android. I followed the HelloWorld sample and designed the game ...
- Hi all,
I recently stumbled upon this bug. Here's what i did.
1. Created 2 apps having same set textures. I us...
- 07:29 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: inheriting from CCSprite to create animation
- meir meiry wrote:
> but i don't see any thing in the screen
You are not getting any image on screen because you...
- 13:31 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Sound Effect Bug
- I found that replacing all of CocosDenshion files from the one in TestCpp solves this issue. So this might be a issue...
- Hi all,
I Have a issue with SimpleAudioEngine where the sound/sound effects completely stops playing Whenever the...
- 08:37 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: A New Animation Solution based on SWF for Cocos2d
- > Oh, crap~ I think I can never change the file our artiest created... So much Vertor Image...
then i think your o...
- 06:28 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: A New Animation Solution based on SWF for Cocos2d
- Hi Zhang,
If you are using Flash CS5.5 and above you can do this by going to *modify->Convert to Bitmap* option. si...
- 05:40 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: A New Animation Solution based on SWF for Cocos2d
- hi Raymond,
Thanks for the update. You were right. that was vector graphic. How stupid of me!! :( . I changed those...
- 08:59 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: A New Animation Solution based on SWF for Cocos2d
- @Raymond Lu- I have sent those files.
Also available in: Atom