Jesus Bosch (Active Contributors)
- Registered on: 2012-03-10
- Last connection: 2013-05-23
- Posts: 372
- Location: Catalonia
- cocos2d-x (Forum Moderator, 2012-10-31)
Reported issues: 0
- 13:36 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Please Help Me....!!!!
- P. E. wrote:
> avi singh wrote:
> > Ty for the response. And i will surely go with the suitable title from next tim...
- 08:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: How to open facebook fanpage and like fanpgage in cocos2dx- game
- yes, check their website and ask them if necessary:
Is there any way to run automated tests on cocos2dx projects? Robotium doens't work with opengl projects, is t...
- 07:32 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: How to open facebook fanpage and like fanpgage in cocos2dx- game
- You may want to use the ezysocial plugin, is by far the easiest solution to integrate FB on android/ios cocos2dx proj...
- 07:30 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Please Help Me....!!!!
- next time please use useful and meaningful subject for your forum posts...
- 11:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: black pictures after a playing time
- Cid Highwind wrote:
> I have found a similar issue, but in different situations. I'm also finding black s...
As you know, in android we can publish several APK with different manifests. That allows us to have apk for HD...
- 11:16 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: eglSwapBuffers Error on some devices
- is there any fix for this problem?
we have that crash in a Samsung Nexus S Android 4.1.2(Jelly Beans)
- 17:13 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Can't compile a BlackBerry Playbook release build
- I'be been able to compile it fighting with the multiple places where you can set references in a blackberry project i...
- 11:45 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Can't compile a BlackBerry Playbook release build
- I did it, and now I get many errors like this:
Description Resource Path Location Type
undefined reference to `...
Also available in: Atom