- Registered on: 2012-03-13
- Last connection: 2012-07-04
- Posts: 16
Reported issues: 0
- 13:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Problem refreshing graphics
- No, the problem is that in the "update" procedure I need to refresh the same graphic several times, before the proced...
- I've some synchronized calls to libcurl. In the progress callback I refresh a graphic (indicating activity).
- 10:15 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Sprite flickering in scene transition
- 15:04 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Issue while looping sounds using playBackgroundMusic Method
- Same problem in Windows && iOS: if trying to loop a sound, always sound a "gap" in the end (WAV, MP3, ...).
- I want to obtain some data from the Android Device:
DisplayMetrics dm = new DisplayMetrics();
- 16:27 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Complicated question.
- Searching I've found for Android:
DisplayMetrics metrics = new DisplayMetrics();
- 13:39 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Complicated question.
- Thanks, but these are the formulas for calculation. What I need is the data (screen's dpi or ppi and physical resolut...
- Hi everyone!
This is a complicated question: I need to know the millimeters or inches that are crossed by clicking...
- 11:20 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Problems with CCUserDefault
- It was a "rebuild-all" problem.
No problem since!!
Also available in: Atom