- Registered on: 2012-04-09
- Last connection: 2013-06-17
- Posts: 238
- Location: Brazil
Reported issues: 0
- 13:21 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Multiresolution using Exact Fit
- The image [email protected] must be use one of this resolutions (640x1136px or 1136x640px), this will not affect the ...
- 13:10 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Multiresolution using Exact Fit
- You are right, a circle become an eclipse shape, but this will save time when you create a game, I not use circle and...
- 12:31 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Multiresolution using Exact Fit
- What exactly code do you use "Vu Minh Tuan"?
The two black border problem only happens in iPhone5 if you don't set...
- 15:57 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: AdMob Integration with Cocos2d-x for Android
- There's many time that I use this code, when I create it I remember that I have problems to position the banner in th...
- 10:40 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: How correctly release CCSprite memory after CCMoveTo
- Thanks everyone for the help. I get my game works perfect now, in future I'll try to use the CCRemoveSelf action.
- 14:47 cocos2d-x HTML5 Framework: RE: Audio problems using Chrome in Mac
- No, for the moment I stop develop using cocos2d-html5, I only work now with cocos2d-x for android and ios.
In the fu...
- 13:59 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Problems with positions when use CCSpriteFrameCache
- I discover the problem.
When I get the width size of the CCSprite bloco, I get the size of the entire spritesheet,...
- Hi, I create a sprite sheet using TexturePacker in my last project.
But when I add it to the game, the position that...
- I develop a game using cocos2d-x version 2.0.3.
I have two phones, a Xperia Mini Pro(sk17a), and a Samsung Galaxy ...
- I begin to port my games to wp8 platform. I use in my games the following code...
Also available in: Atom