Nat Weiss (Active Contributors)
- Registered on: 2012-04-10
- Last connection: 2013-04-25
- Posts: 17
Reported issues: 0
- 04:17 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Problem building cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2 for iOS
- Hey guys.
I get the same libtool error with Xcode 4.2 (latest version of Xcode this Snow Leopard Mac can handle).
- 00:54 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: unzOpen's fopen returns NULL and gives errno 24, EMFILE too many open files
- Here's an easy way to confirm the problem. Create a new android project with create-android-project.sh using API 8. T...
- 00:41 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: unzOpen's fopen returns NULL and gives errno 24, EMFILE too many open files
- I got it to work on a different machine with an older Android SDK install, but it still doesn't work on the machine w...
- Using Cocos2d-X 2.1.0 on an Android device with API 8, I'm getting errno 24 "too many open files" from fopen. The cal...
- 18:31 cocos2d-x Wiki edit: External_Tutorials (#10)
- The new setDesignResolutionSize() has changed a lot of how CCDirector's window size works. It used to be more flexibl...
- Hi all.
By now, a few of you have heard about the Paralaxer Project (http://cocos2d-x.org/news/64), a free Cocos2d...
- 22:22 cocos2d-x Wiki edit: Cocos2d-x (#43)
- Added a reference to the Paralaxer example project and free Cocos2d-X eBook
- 04:40 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: cocos2d-x for Mac OS X ?
- Got it working! Whew. It was quite a trick to sort out all the changes from 1.x to 2.x and make the Mac version happy...
- 06:00 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: cocos2d-x for Mac OS X ?
- Hey all.
Just wanted to let everybody know I'm starting an effort to merge all the mac code into the latest gles20...
Also available in: Atom