- Registered on: 2011-04-12
- Last connection: 2013-05-12
- Posts: 15
Reported issues: 0
- 11:23 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: I use CCSpriteFrameCache to load anim file.And use CCAnimate::actionWithAnimat...
- we are using cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.11.0
We are using pvr.ccz and png graphics. Can you let us know which graphics format...
- 07:56 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: I use CCSpriteFrameCache to load anim file.And use CCAnimate::actionWithAnimat...
- I too have the same issue. But no solution till now. What did you do for your problem ?
We are getting a strange error after interrupt on Android devices. Textures are not loading properly after int...
I am developing a game on Android platform.
My level map(CCTMXTiledMap) contains 7 layers(CCTMXLayer). Due ...
- 05:23 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Low fps on some Android devices
- I'm still not able to solve fps issue.
Just checked, transformer device also has tegra chipset and ULP GeForce GPU,
- 06:07 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Black line appears testing with tilemap on iPad 2 device
- try setting value of CC_FIX_ARTIFACTS_BY_STRECHING_TEXEL in ccCongig.h to 1
- 05:34 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: How to get mapsize and tilesize from CCTMXTiledMap class ?
- you can get map size and tile size using getMapSize and getTileSize
CCTMXTiledMap *tileMap = CCTMXTiledMap::tiledM...
- 11:01 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Low fps on some Android devices
- In my game we have lots of sprites and also have an hud layer along with level map.
I got 50-52 fps after removin...
I have been poting a game for Android devices which i created on iOS using cocos2d x.
I'm getting pretty nice f...
- 20:12 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: FPS Issue in iPhone4 iOS 4.3
- Just for more info, if i comment particle system and progresstimer used in my game fps on iOS4.3 increases to 25-30
Also available in: Atom