- Registered on: 2012-07-02
- Last connection: 2013-05-08
- Posts: 74
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Reported issues: 0
- 08:31 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: OSX Lion fullscreen support
- Ahhh, yes I had managed to get the thing resizing properly at any aspect ratio, but the clicks were getting messed up...
- 16:29 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: OSX Lion fullscreen support
- Hey Bruno, this works great. Thanks very much for sharing! Are you pushing this to master?
One small thing; should...
- 14:45 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Mac support
- For anyone who's having this issue as well, I've found this to be useful: http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/6/topics/24...
- 14:44 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Update projection on NSWindow resize in mac app
- Thanks for posting this code. Yep I see this issue too. I'm not sure of a fix yet I'm afraid...
- 12:24 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: OSX Lion fullscreen support
- I'm interested! Thanks! :-)
- 10:17 cocos2d-x Off Topic: RE: How to change my avatar ??
- I *think* this forum uses Gravatar. Try signing up for an account there: http://gravatar.com/
- Hi folks,
A quick question about localisation into Chinese. When writing numbers (like a player's score), would it...
- 15:48 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: 3D model support
- Herman Jakobi wrote:
> @Harry You guys are using the wrong framework. 3D support? -> Unity3D
I agree with this. T...
- 13:05 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Spine: 2D skeletal animation tool
- Wow, what's with the criticism? Nathan, I'm very thankful for your guys hard work and contribution to our collective ...
- 12:26 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: What's the ETA for the Win8 and WP8 branch for cocos2dx 2.0 (or later)?
- We were told mid-March, so I'm hoping very soon. :-)
Also available in: Atom