- Registered on: 2010-12-19
- Last connection: 2012-04-01
- Posts: 13
Reported issues: 0
- How to produce log output from cocos2d-xna applications? It seems CCLog isn't defined.
- I tried to compile HelloWorld for Android. The size of .apk file is more than 1 MB. Is that normal? Is there any way ...
- 21:46 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Crop a sprite
- No, I want to make only a part of some sprite visible (to crop it). One may create a cropped sprite:...
- Let's assume there is a sprite running some long duration action. Is there any possibility to crop this site, or mask...
- 00:34 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: SimpleAudioEngine iPhone implementation
- I'm not sure this code should be committed to cocos2d-x (in fact I'm sure it shouldn't). What I dd is:
1. Added all ...
- 23:46 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: SimpleAudioEngine iPhone implementation
- OK, integration of the original cocos2d iphone CocosDenshion into cocos2d-x project was really easy. In case anybody ...
- 05:30 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Save game settings
- So, basically you suggest to use FileUtils + some parsing, right?
- What is the simplest way to save the game settings? One may implement everything using FileUtils, but probably, there...
- Please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the implementation for iphone SimpleAudioEngine is missing. I've found ./...
- Hi Walzer!
May I ask you to add an issue (with low priority of course) to clean all warning during compilation?
Also available in: Atom