- Registered on: 2011-08-15
- Last connection: 2013-05-03
- Posts: 56
Reported issues: 0
- 13:16 cocos2d-x Extensions and Tools: RE: CocosBuilder-X
- 13:14 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Component System framework/architecture
- I just found there is a plan to convert CCNode to component based design in next release (http://www.cocos2d-x.org/is...
- 16:21 cocos2d-x Extensions and Tools: RE: CocosBuilder-X
- Interesting project. Have it started yet?
- 12:31 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: Failed to create eclipse project via create-android-project.bat
Please also check and see if the file below is correct. Thank you.
- Our project is created from Visual Studio 2012 Express in Windows 7. It is target to build android version.
- 03:12 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: 3D model support
- I remember that there is a project named as Cocos3D which is written in ObjC.
Will you consider porting it?
- 02:55 cocos2d-x C++ Framework: RE: CCArray and CCDictionary instead of STL
- In that case, the question is why not to create CCArray and CCDictionary that has a std list of CCObjects instead of ...
- Just wondering the reason that CCArray/CCDictionary/etc are created instead of wrapping STL library such as std:vecto...
- The message occurs when I run build-win32.bat in cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.3
- We have several classes that overrides CCLayer. In those classes, we have defined the following events...
Also available in: Atom