Animation Editor KeyFrame¶
The animation frame area displays information about all of the frames’ current animation.
- As shown in the right part of the picture above: right-click the mouse and hold down the button to add a keyframe, then a gray oval appears in the mouse’s position as a mark of the keyframe.
- You may also wish to add a keyframe by selecting the keyframe button on the left top part of the Animation Editor.
As shown in the right part of the picture above: right-click the mouse and select the Delete Frame option to delete the keyframe currently selected.
To move the frame, left-click the mouse and select the keyframe’s gray oval mark. Use the mouse to reposition the frame to wherever you want.
- Play Animation: Left-click the mouse to play the selected animation.
- Stop Animation: Stops the animation.
- To add a keyframe: Select the position by left-clicking the mouse where you want to add a keyframe, then click it to add a keyframe.
- Looping Animation: Select the option to loop the playing animation.
- Frame playing interval: Sets the interval time, which controls the speed of the animation.
- Mouse’s position: Displays the mouse’s position to help the user accurately add a keyframe.
- Image Reference : The switch of image reference. Checked is on.
- Font frame : Setting the count of mirror image before selected frame. The colour of mirror image is red.
- back frame: Setting the count of mirror image after selected frame.The colour of mirror image is blue.
- Add Current Frame :Add the mirror image of current frame to the render panel . The colour of mirror image is green.
Option > *Description*
Add Frame> Adds a frame at the current position for all the selected layers..
Delete Frame=> Deletes all selected keyframes.
Hide Frame=> Hides all selected keyframes.
Display Frame> Displays all selected and hidden keyframes.
Hide tween Frame=> Hide the current frame interval between frames.
Display tween Frame> Displays the current frame interval between frames.
Copy Frame=> Copies all selected keyframes.
Paste Frame> Pastes all copied frames.
Select Frame=> Selects currently selected keyframe.
Cancel Selected> Cancels the keyframe currently selected.
Ease Setting===> Setting ease type of the current frame area .