Cocos2d-JS v3.0 RC0 release note¶
For more informations please see Cocos2d-JS github site
- Online API reference
- Downloadable API Reference
- Single file engine for web developers only
cc.AssetsManageris incredibly improved with multi-thread downloading, download resuming support, compressed file support, possibility to retry failed assets and better progression informations, please refer to AssetManager document.
- Multiplatform Facebook SDK plugin is now a part of plugin-x extension, it support Android, iOS and Web, usage document will be released very soon.
- GUI system
ccuiis refactored with great improvement on performance, usage and maintainbility.
cc.Layernow support bake feature, baked static layer can greatly improve the performance of your game, please refer to Layer baking document.
- An object pool implementation have been proposed in RC0:
cc.pool, test case shows an important performance enhencement on massive object creations.
- Linux is now supported by Cocos2d-JS with CMake compilation.
- Cocos console supports automatic jsc compilation in release mode.
- Plugin-x iOS integration document
- Facebook plugin usage document
- cc.pool usage document
- and more...
Note about Cocos Code IDE¶
The Cocos2d-JS v3.0 RC0 will be supported by Cocos Code IDE with their next release at July 11, it won't work with the current version, please be noted.