Release Notes for Cocos2d-html5 v2.1.4¶
- Added support for multiple resources loading, please refer to the document Mechanism of Loading Resources for usage. This mechanic is the same as cocos2d-x now
- Optimised “Performance Tests -> Sprites Test”, and increased its benchmark to 220%! Yeah, 2.2 times faster than before!
- Migrated audio (CocosDenshion) API to keep the same as Cocos2d JS API
- Added auto test for NodeTests and TilemapTests
- Changed CCTextureCache member functions such as addImage(path), addImageAysnc(path), removeTextureForKey(key) from using relative path to absolute path
- Added support for particle batch node
- Fixed preLoading issue on iOS 5.1.1
- Fixed cc.Menu / cc.MenuItemImage remaining touchable issue after replaceScene
- Fixed Box2d and chipmunk path error for single engine file mode
- Fixed cc.EditBox Dom Element position issue when cc.EditBox skewed
- Fixed cc.ScrollView position issue when it’s parent node moved
- Fixed cc.TouchDispatcher can’t touch issue when WebPage has been scrolled on Firefox or IE
- Effect Advanced Lens3D doesn’t work
- ClipNodeTest effects varies in different browsers
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest developments, releases and updates for Cocos2d-x.