Release Notes for Cocos2d-x v2.1.4¶
Because the limited uploading size of google code, Emscripten lib and resources of WatermelonWithMe and CocosDragonJS are removed from releasing installing package.
In order to run Emscripten sample, you should
* download Emscripten lib here
* put downloaded lib into COCOS2DX_ROOT/external/emscripten
And you should do following steps to run WatermelonWithMe and CocosDragonJS
* download resources of WatermelonWithMe and CocosDragonJS here
We recommend you use multi-platform creating tools named create_project.py, which lies in tools/project-creator, to create a new project. This tool can create a project has the same folder structure as HelloCpp. Other tools such as create-android-project.sh will be removed in future.
Note: VS template was deprecated in this release, please use ‘tools/project-creator’ instead.
- support XMLHttpRequest and WebSocket on JSB
- upgrade Spidermonkey to Firefox v21
- support Emspriten and Tizen port, usage of Emscpriten and usage of Tizen
- AssetsManager downloads resources in a new thread
- CCLabelTTF supports shadows and stroke
- support ETC1 image format on Android
- add most test cases for lua binding
- add more plugins: weibo, twitter
- fix a bug that caused by iOS7 + Xcode5
Please refer to this document for full change log.