Scene Editor Rendering Panel¶
The Render window provides a rendering control panel which displays a real-time effect preview.
Use the mouse controls to copy, delete and create settings for the marquee.
Adjusting the view¶
# At points 1,2,4,5, you can use the mouse to resize the component and retractable controls. Press and hold down the Shift key to geometrically scale.
# Point 3 allows you to rotate the control.
Note : Use the above feature to mount the Node of Sprite component, UI component or Map component.
Adding an object to the canvas
When you select a scene and right-click to add the scene to another object as a subset, please note that if you selected nothing as the target object, the scene will be added to the root object as a subset.
Deletes the selected object
# If no object or only one object is selected, this menu item is masked.
# If you delete an object which contains a subset, the subset will be deleted.
- Sprite The Sprite component is a rendering component which is used to render png format image files.
- Armature Component The Armature animation component is a rendering component which is used to render Armature animations. If you mount the Armature animation component, an empty object can be converted into an animation object.
- Map Component The Map component is a rendering component which is used to render the tmx format map file. If you mount the map component, an empty object can be converted into a map object.
- UI Componen The UI component is a rendering component which is used to render UI controls. If you mount the UI component, an empty object can be converted into an UI object.
- Particle Component The Particle component is a rendering component which is used to render pliat format Particle files. If you mount the Particle component, an empty object can be converted into a Particle object. Custom Property The Custom Property component is used to load data from the json file.
- Audio The Audio Component is used to play mp3 and wav format audio files.
# An empty object can only mount one rendering component.
# An empty object can only add an audio component and a Custom Property Component.
Armature Component=>Remove Armature Component
Map Component>Remove Map Component
UI Component=>Remove UI Component
Particle Component=>Remove Particle Component
Custom Property =>Remove Custom Property Component
Audio Component>Remove Audio Component
Sprite Component=>Remove Sprite Component
If the selected node does not contain a component, the component corresponding menu item will be shielded.
- If no object is selected, the menu item will be masked.
- The keyboard shortcut Ctrl + C for multiple selection is also supported.
- If the object is not copied, this menu item is masked.
- The pasting position varies according to the mouse position.
- When using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + V to paste, the current position is the pasted object replication.